From Usenet Big-8 Management Board
Revision as of 02:25, 15 March 2023 by Tristan Miller (talk | contribs) (Migrate links to Usenet and Big-8 Links where they better belong)
The Usenet Big-8 Management Board
- creates well-named, well-used newsgroups in the Big-8 Usenet hierarchies,
- makes necessary adjustments to existing groups,
- removes groups that are not well-used, and
- assists and encourages the support of a canonical Big-8 newsgroup list by Usenet sites.
- 2023-04-22: Video of LibrePlanet 2023 talk now available
- 2023-03-14: Talk at LibrePlanet 2023: "Federation and moderation: Usenet as the original decentralized social network"
- 2022-12-16: MODERATOR FOUND: comp.os.linux.announce
- 2022-07-08: RESULT: no change to news.groups.proposals
- 2022-06-27: 2nd RFD: Charter/moderation policy change, news.groups.proposals - LAST CALL FOR COMMENTS
- 2022-06-13: 2nd RFD: Charter/moderation policy change, news.groups.proposals
- 2022-05-20: RFD: Charter/moderation policy change, news.groups.proposals