Removing board members
From Usenet Big-8 Management Board
- Announce the removal of the member in n.a.n.
- Remove from board mailing list (Google Groups).
- Promote another member to owner/moderator, if need be.
- Remove from the wiki.
- User account
- User page(s)
- Remove linux user account (if any) on big-8.org.
- Change panix password for joint username.
- Remove panix user account (if any).
- Request any fragments of big-8 key in the member's possession (passphrase or a half-key).
- Search for the member's name on the wiki and modify all lists and board functions accordingly.