Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
From Usenet Big-8 Management Board
(Redirected from FAQs, RFCs, Standards, Specifications, etc.)
- FAQ: Big-8 Hierarchy Management
- FAQ: Control Messages & Checkgroups What is the process for notifying news server administrators of changes in the eight classes of Usenet newsgroups?
- FAQ: Group Removal How is an old newsgroup terminated?
- FAQ: Moderation How do moderators control a moderated newsgroup?
- FAQ: New Newsgroup Users Information for new participants in the community of newsgroups.
- FAQ: Newsgroup Creation How does a new Usenet newsgroup come into existence?
- FAQ: How to Create a New Newsgroup DRAFT FAQ for periodic posting to news.* hierarchy.
- FAQ: Letter to Proponents What are the responsibilities of a proponent?
- Frequently Asked Questions for news.groups.proposals How does news.groups.proposals fit into the system?
- FAQ: What is Usenet? How do the Big-8 newsgroups fit into Usenet?
- FAQ: Who takes care of the FAQ sites?
- FAQ: What is going on with the child-pornography crackdown?