Difference between revisions of "Minutes/2022-09-09"

From Usenet Big-8 Management Board
(Created page with "Present: TM, RL, JE * Administration ** {{news|comp.os.linux.announce}} *** TM wrote to Todd and Russ about the automated notifications for moderator changes, and Russ has ad...")
 
 
Line 7: Line 7:
 
*** TM has submitted an announcement of the change in moderator, following past examples from the Board, and received an auto-acknowledgment from Salahuddin's STUMP instance.  The auto-acknowledgment had a faulty Reply-To header, which TM reported to Salahuddin.  Salahuddin wants to fix this issue before approving TM's article.
 
*** TM has submitted an announcement of the change in moderator, following past examples from the Board, and received an auto-acknowledgment from Salahuddin's STUMP instance.  The auto-acknowledgment had a faulty Reply-To header, which TM reported to Salahuddin.  Salahuddin wants to fix this issue before approving TM's article.
 
* Misc
 
* Misc
** JE reports that Julien Elie still wants to meet with the Board.  It was agreed to schedule the meeting for Friday, 21 September at 19:00 CEST on the Board's usual Jitsi channel.  JE to inform Julien Elie.
+
** JE reports that Julien Elie still wants to meet with the Board.  It was agreed to schedule the meeting for Friday, 23 September at 19:00 CEST on the Board's usual Jitsi channel.  JE to inform Julien Elie.
 
** TM reported that his interview with Ronda Hauben has been accepted for publication in '''Internet Histories''' and should appear soon
 
** TM reported that his interview with Ronda Hauben has been accepted for publication in '''Internet Histories''' and should appear soon
  
 
[[Category:Meeting minutes for 2022]]
 
[[Category:Meeting minutes for 2022]]

Latest revision as of 15:31, 9 September 2022

Present: TM, RL, JE

  • Administration
    • comp.os.linux.announce comp.os.linux.announce on Google Groups
      • TM wrote to Todd and Russ about the automated notifications for moderator changes, and Russ has added the Board's e-mail address to the recipient list
      • Salahuddin has confirmed that his news server has agreed to let him post articles with an Approved header
      • TM has submitted an announcement of the change in moderator, following past examples from the Board, and received an auto-acknowledgment from Salahuddin's STUMP instance. The auto-acknowledgment had a faulty Reply-To header, which TM reported to Salahuddin. Salahuddin wants to fix this issue before approving TM's article.
  • Misc
    • JE reports that Julien Elie still wants to meet with the Board. It was agreed to schedule the meeting for Friday, 23 September at 19:00 CEST on the Board's usual Jitsi channel. JE to inform Julien Elie.
    • TM reported that his interview with Ronda Hauben has been accepted for publication in Internet Histories and should appear soon