Difference between revisions of "Minutes/2022-07-08"

From Usenet Big-8 Management Board
(Created page with "Present: TM, JE, RL * Administration ** {{news|news.groups.proposals}} RFD *** TM posted the LCC on 27 June; the voting period began on 2 July and will end on 9 July. *** The...")
 
 
Line 5: Line 5:
 
*** TM posted the LCC on 27 June; the voting period began on 2 July and will end on 9 July.
 
*** TM posted the LCC on 27 June; the voting period began on 2 July and will end on 9 July.
 
*** The meeting discussed the RFD, including all comments received so far, and unanimously decided to reject the proposal.
 
*** The meeting discussed the RFD, including all comments received so far, and unanimously decided to reject the proposal.
 +
*** TM to post the result
 
** Volunteer moderators
 
** Volunteer moderators
 
*** TM has heard back from Salahuddin, who had been using the obsolete stable version of (Web)STUMP and asked where moderation problems can be discussed. TM pointed him to the latest development version of (Web)STUMP on GNU Savannah and to [[news.admin.moderation]].
 
*** TM has heard back from Salahuddin, who had been using the obsolete stable version of (Web)STUMP and asked where moderation problems can be discussed. TM pointed him to the latest development version of (Web)STUMP on GNU Savannah and to [[news.admin.moderation]].

Latest revision as of 16:22, 8 July 2022

Present: TM, JE, RL

  • Administration
    • news.groups.proposals news.groups.proposals on Google Groups RFD
      • TM posted the LCC on 27 June; the voting period began on 2 July and will end on 9 July.
      • The meeting discussed the RFD, including all comments received so far, and unanimously decided to reject the proposal.
      • TM to post the result
    • Volunteer moderators
      • TM has heard back from Salahuddin, who had been using the obsolete stable version of (Web)STUMP and asked where moderation problems can be discussed. TM pointed him to the latest development version of (Web)STUMP on GNU Savannah and to news.admin.moderation.
  • Misc
    • Meeting with other hierarchy admins
      • JE: Julien Elie would like to attend to discuss signing keys. Later is better for him.
      • JE: Jean-Daniel Dodin from FR.* would like to attend. He has no specific time requirements.
      • JE: Sent another email to the DE.* admins. I received a better email address from them.
      • JE: No response from US.* or UK.* admins. I will send a second email.
      • The meeting agreed to propose 12 August 2022 at 19:00 CEST for the meeting. JE to contact the other admins to confirm their availability.