From Usenet Big-8 Management Board
Present: RL, JE, TM
- TM has received no response yet from Roy Engehausen re membership request on Savannah
- Following a tip from Paul Schleck, TM has updated the Savannah project configuration to allow for bug reports by non-members. Paul Schleck has now filed a number of issues.
- RL has applied the fix for RFC 5537 compliance to the Board's own STUMP instances on Panix. He is holding off on committing the changes to the master repository pending further discussion with Paul about other potentially problematic headers.
- TM reports that our LibrePlanet 2022 submission is still under consideration, and that it may be accepted on short notice.
- TM posted the RFD for comp.software.shareware on Monday; so far no discussion. TM to prepare for the voting process by next meeting.
- JE has had trouble uploading the Usenet archives to The Internet Archive since, according to their virus scanner, some articles include trojan payloads. TM suggested breaking up the flagged mbox files with GNU csplit, filtering the offending articles through our own mimestrip, and then merging the articles together again with cat.