From Usenet Big-8 Management Board
Revision as of 15:08, 7 May 2021 by Tristan Miller (Created page with "Present: TM, RL Apologies: JE * Administration ** TM to prepare Open Collective announcement in case JE is not able to ** TM to compile list of outstanding tasks * Infrastru...")
Present: TM, RL
- TM to prepare Open Collective announcement in case JE is not able to
- TM to compile list of outstanding tasks
- TM replied in the negative to a message from Bill Horne asking if we want to keep the Board's Google Workspace account
- TM noted that the (new) Google Groups interface fails to word-wrap submissions to Usenet, and that STUMP by default hard-wraps these at line 75. TM suggested adding an option to STUMP to do soft-wrapping. Agreed this would be entered into the STUMP issue tracker and assigned to RL.
- TM noted that (Web)STUMP places its rejection message at the end of the e-mail, where it is likely to be overlooked, and opened an issue recommending that the rejection message be inserted at the top of the e-mail instead.