Difference between revisions of "Minutes/2021-03-05"

From Usenet Big-8 Management Board
(Created page with "Present: TM, RL, JE * Publicity ** Our LibrePlanet workshop has been accepted, though as the conference is only a couple weeks away we no longer have time to prepare for it....")
 
 
Line 5: Line 5:
 
** JE raised the possibility of submitting our press release to Slashdot now that no other news outlets seem to have reacted to it.  Agreed to do this after 8 April so that TM will also be available to participate in the discussion or answer enquiries.
 
** JE raised the possibility of submitting our press release to Slashdot now that no other news outlets seem to have reacted to it.  Agreed to do this after 8 April so that TM will also be available to participate in the discussion or answer enquiries.
 
* Administration
 
* Administration
** Reminder of our meeting with OpenCollective next week  
+
** Reminder of our meeting with Pia Mancini of OpenCollective next week.  Everyone to prepare a list of questions/discussion items for the meeting.
  
 
[[Category:Meeting minutes for 2021]]
 
[[Category:Meeting minutes for 2021]]

Latest revision as of 17:17, 12 March 2021

Present: TM, RL, JE

  • Publicity
    • Our LibrePlanet workshop has been accepted, though as the conference is only a couple weeks away we no longer have time to prepare for it. JE to e-mail the LibrePlanet organizers to withdraw the workshop submission. TM to do likewise with our presentation, for which we still haven't received any acceptance/rejection notice.
    • JE raised the possibility of submitting our press release to Slashdot now that no other news outlets seem to have reacted to it. Agreed to do this after 8 April so that TM will also be available to participate in the discussion or answer enquiries.
  • Administration
    • Reminder of our meeting with Pia Mancini of OpenCollective next week. Everyone to prepare a list of questions/discussion items for the meeting.