From Usenet Big-8 Management Board
Revision as of 17:23, 11 December 2020 by Tristan Miller (Created page with "Present: RL, TM, JE * Publicity ** JE reported that his oSLO presentation has not been posted online due to a technical problem with the recording, but that the oSLO organize...")
Present: RL, TM, JE
- JE reported that his oSLO presentation has not been posted online due to a technical problem with the recording, but that the oSLO organizers have invited him to submit a pre-recorded video to post in its place. Also, his Hackers Congress presentation has not been posted online because the organizers have decided to publish only a smaller selection of videos. However, JE had recorded a rehearsal video of one of the presentations and posted it to Reddit, where it has been well received.
- TM has assumed control of the Facebook groups from Marty Moleski and will post to them soon.
- JE still to send reminders re comp.os.linux.announce and the proposed PC audio group.
- TM has written to Tim Skirvin re task force mailing lists.
- RL has fixed the misconfiguration in the STUMP setup for comp.ai that resulted in posts being auto-approved. TM has since posted an announcement about the change in moderator and has already approved several new on-topic article submissions.
Reminder: No Board meetings for the rest of this year (and presumably also not on 1 January 2021).