From Usenet Big-8 Management Board
Revision as of 17:42, 4 December 2020 by Tristan Miller (Created page with "Present: RL, TM Apologies: JE * Infrastructure/Administration ** TM has not yet written to Tim Skirvin re mailing lists but will do so soon. ** Tim Skirvin no longer has wor...")
Present: RL, TM
- TM has not yet written to Tim Skirvin re mailing lists but will do so soon.
- Tim Skirvin no longer has working moderation software for news.admin.announce and has asked us to set up a (Web)STUMP instance on Panix for his use. TM to do so using the forthcoming instructions from RL (see below).
- No further report re comp.os.linux.announce and the proposed PC audio group. It was suggested that JE poke the relevant individuals.
- TM reported that submissions to comp.ai are apparently being auto-approved without moderator intervention. RL to look into this.
- E-mail from JE: Documentation is in progress.
- RL has fixed a crossposting error message bug in STUMP.
- TM has not yet written to Marty Moleski re Facebook but will do so today.
- Nobody has had further replies to our press release but is continuing to look out for them.